Joint and bone development at a slow and steady pace is very important for large breed pups. This food is inclusive of nutrition that aids this including chondroitin, MSM and glucosamine. These help to maintain strong joints and supple cartilage. With 35 % of the food being made up of chicken, it is rich in protein that helps puppies grow strong. This recipe differs from regular Puppy Junior as it is less energy-dense, ensuring the steady and measured growth that is so important for large breed pups.
- Moderately energy dense (for those dogs who undertake light work)
- Higher tryptophan content may promote serotonin levels and stable blood sugar
- Human Grade Ingredients
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Not tested on animals
- Large breed puppies from 8 wks of age +
- Giant breed puppies from 8 wks of age +
Can also be used for:
- Smaller breed puppies who prefer a larger kibble size
- Smaller breed puppies with a large appetite
- Smaller breed puppies who have a higher requirement for joint protection
- Large and giant breed puppies who are younger than 8 wks of age
- Larger kibble size €š¬‚¬Å“ perfect for large and giant breed puppies
- Boosted levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM €š¬‚¬Å“ to help maintain supple, strong joints and cartilage
- 35% Chicken: comprising fresh chicken and superior quality chicken meat meal €š¬‚¬Å“ providing meat protein of a very high biological value to support the structural and functional demands of the body during growth
- Less energy dense than the regular Puppy Junior - to help promote slow and steady growth; a good choice for puppies with a larger appetite
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 26%, Fat Content 16%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous 0.95%, Omega-3 0.84%, Omega-6 2.92%.
Ingredients: Chicken, (chicken meat meal 30%, fresh chicken 5%), rice 19%, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, chicken digest, krill, minerals, yeast, whole dried egg, whole linseed, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, glucosamine (370mg/kg), MSM (370mg/kg), chondroitin (260mg/kg), yucca extract, cranberries, nucleotides
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 21 ,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,575 IU, Vitamin E 280 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 583mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 117mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 78mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.8mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 76mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
HUFT Tip: Especially with pups, it is important to regulate quantities of the food you give them. Ensure that each meal has the appropriate quantity (use a measuring cup if necessary) so you are neither overfeeding nor underfeeding your pup.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.