- Vitamin and trace element deficiency.
- Dry, weak, and lackluster skin and coat.
- Dried seaweeds
- Protein:7.7%, Fot:1.5%, Ash:22%, Moisture:14%, Colcium:1.7%, Phosphorus: 0.1%, Sodium:2%, Mognesium:0.8%
- A natural Sea Algae meal (Source algae: Ascophyllum Nodosum), prepared under exceptional conditions.
- Contain a relatively high percentage of trace elements (e.g. Iodine) and vitamins and therefore has a very favorable action on all body functions.
- Strengthen the color of the coat, feathers, eyes, and nose and ensure a healthy glossy coot/plumage.
- Improve the condition of hair and skin.
Direction for Use:
- Mix the product through the animal feeding stuff.
- Small breed dogs, cots, and furred animals:1 spoonful.
- Medium breed dogs: 2 spoonsful.
- Large breed dogs: 3 spoonful
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.