With EHEIM LIBERTY you have an uncomplicated hang-on filter, which you can use anywhere immediately.
Liberty is simply hanged on the top of the aquarium glass. With its adjustable inlet pipe, you determine the its depth into the water and therefore the flow rate in the aquarium. The filtered water flows silently over water slides back into the tank. Thus perfect water circulation is created. The pump output can be easily regulated via the red control knob.
There are 3 models for aquariums up to 200 l. All come complete with filter media and ready to start.
Benefits of hang-on filter EHEIM LIBERTY
- Compact filter, is simply hanged on the top of the aquarium glass (Some starter sets have a cut-out for in the hood to fit the filter)
- Ideal for beginners, but also for professionals and breeders (suitable for breeder*, goldfish and quarantine tanks)
- Completely equipped with filter media and immediately ready to use
- Practical, replaceable filter cartridges
- 3 models for aquariums up to 75, 130 und 200 l.
* For breeder tanks you need filter cartridge No. 2615270
Uncomplicated technology – easy to use
Adjustable inlet pipe for various immersion depths and thus regulation of the water flow in the aquarium
Water slides ensure silent water flow into the filtered aquarium
Pump output is regulated by the control knob (power regulator)
- The lid of the filter is designed as a carrying tray, so that the used cartridges can be carried away without spillage.
- The pump impeller can be easily removed just by using the inlet pipe with the red control knob.
- The inlet pipe with the red control knob is simply clicked into the filter.
Replaceable filter cartridges come complete with filter media.
Different filter cartridges perform various functions:
Bio-cartridges with extractable filter pads offer the best colonisation conditions for the important purification bacteria.
3D-active carbon cartridges, on the other hand, remove unwanted toxins and should be used especially after medical treatment or initial set up of the aquarium.
- Included with each filter pack is always at least 1 large biofilter cartridge with 240 cm3 volume. Depending on the model, also included are two or three extra cartridges.
- An additional after-sales product is the 3D-active carbon cartridge.
- Also available are small bio-cartridges for a variety of uses.