This recipe includes fibrous pumpkin to aid digestion while pomegranate contributes to the healthy functioning of the heart. Well-balanced, its recipe contains 60% meat and 40% vegetables, fruit and other botanicals. It meets the nutritional levels set by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Suitable adult dogs of mini breeds
- Chicken, Pumpkin & Pomegranate
- Grain-free and Gluten-free
- Free from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- No artificial preservatives
- Cruelty free research
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet.
Tip: Many dogs tend to eat too fast. This can lead to acidity (among other conditions) and should be discouraged. You can consider buying them slow-feeder bowls which are made especially to get your pet to eat slower and pause between bites.