This recipe, made from 60% animal ingredients and 40% veggies, provides your pet with a good blend of easily digestible proteins and vitamins. Pumpkin's fibrous nature helps digestion and this recipe meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Food Type: Dry dog food
- Suitable for adults of medium and maxi breed
- Lamb, Pumpkin & Blueberry
- Grain-free and Gluten-free
- Free from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- No artificial preservatives
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet.
- Breed Size: Medium Breeds, Large Breeds
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet.
Fresh boneless lamb (22%), dehydrated lamb meat (20%), pea starch (20%), chicken fat, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), dehydrated whole eggs, fresh herring, dehydrated herring, fish oil, pea vegetable fibre, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides, blueberry powder (0.5%), dehydrated apple, powder pomegranate, dehydrated sweet orange, spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), powdered blackcurrant, sodium chloride, dried breweyeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Marigold extract (source of lutein).