FritzPond Blue Dye turns pond water a beautiful, vibrant blue. Blue water also helps to conceal fish from predatory birds and wildlife, such as raccoons. FritzPond Blue Dye is compatible with FritzZyme® biological products and all other FritzPond conditioners and clarifiers.
Directions & Dosage
Add 5 mL (1 tsp/1 cap) per 40 U.S. gallons (151 L). Use a bucket or container to take one gallon of water from pond. Shake product well, and add dose to bucket. Gently stir and pour this mixture into pond around the edge. Wait for the blue colorant to disperse. Treat again if a darker coloration is desired. When color fades over time, re-treat.
- For best results, add Fritz Blue Dye to tap water in a separate container before adding water to aquarium.
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
NOTE: This product may stain porous surfaces, concrete and water features.