Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Large Breed | Petsgool
(0 % OFF)
Availability: In Stock Unavailable
Product Type: Dog Supplement
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Large Breed dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition tailored for a visible difference in large breed dogs.
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & chondroitin for joints & mobility
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Not recommended for:
Large breed puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development or Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/4 cups (320 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 2/3 cups (365 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/2 cups (445 g)|
|90 lb (41 kg)||5 cups (495 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/3 cups (530 g)|
|110 lb (50 kg)||5 3/4 cups (570 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 1/4 cups (620 g)|
|130 lb (59 kg)||6 1/2 cups (645 g)|
|140 lb (64 kg)||7 cups (695 g)|
|160 lb (73 kg)||7 2/3 cups (760 g)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3659 kcal/kg (363 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||52.7|
|Vitamin C||304 ppm|
|Vitamin E||729 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.64|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.16|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||1012 ppm|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.