- K1 media – Diameter 10 mm
- Auto self cleaning
- No maintenance required , No need to wash
- Massively increase bio-load of filtration to allow more fish to be kept/feeding.
- Rapidly remove Ammonia and Nitrite
- Applicable for Marine, Freshwater or Pond use
How it works
Unlike traditional filtration media which bacteria is colonies inside the stationary media. The K1 filter media allow bacteira to be able to colonies inside the media itself and allow fresh bacteria to be able to colonise itself constantly on the filter media. Maturing the K1 Media bio-media is important because a delicate eco-system is naturally developing for the bacteria involved in the nitrification process. K1 Media provides the maximum active surface area for the bacteria to colonise, more than other types of static media. It is this process which removes harmful ammonia and nitrite from the water.