Vitamin E boosts your dog's immune system while a balanced calcium-phosphorous ratio strengthens their bones and joints. Omega 6 and zinc help your dog look his (or her) very best with healthy skin and a shiny coat. Fibrous veggies help improve your pet's digestion.
- Complete & balanced dog food, a perfect food for adult dogs
- Contains 20% crude Protein, 10% crude Fat, and 5% crude Fibre.
- Provides strong muscles, bones & teeth and healthier & shinier coat
- Promotes Digestive Health and supports Natural Defence
- Provides dogs the 5 Signs of Good Health
- Developed by experts at the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
- Ideal for Pugs, Beagle to Labrador, Golden Retriever & German shepherd
HUFT Tip: Changes in the weather often influences your pet's appetite. Pet parents have noticed their pets tend to eat less in the summer than in the winter. This also depends on the type of food you give them - warm meals may not be as inviting on hot summer afternoons. See if you can spot these changes in your pet's appetite and alter his/her diet accordingly. If your pet is rejecting meals altogether, consult a vet immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.