Nitrate Remover Marine is a premium-grade, nitrate selective, ion-exchange resin. It removes Nitrates, Nitrites & traces of Phosphate quickly and safely from aquarium water.
Our round PODS are a unique Aquatic application manufactured by RP Aquatics, allowing unrestricted flow within the canister filter which is vital for the bacteria Population.
- Removes Nitrate & Nitrites
- Works in wide range of pH & temperature conditions
- Great for heavily or overstocked Aquariums
- Clear, algae free water
- Can last up to 10 weeks, load dependant
- Can be regenerated
- Suitable for Marine Filtration
Nitrate Remover Marine helps reduce nuisance algae by starving it of its primary food source, nitrate. It uses a premium grade ion exchange resin which works in a wide range of pH parameters and temperature conditions.
Each pack contains individually sealed 3x 100g pods, sufficient for up to 350 litres of water.
- 1 POD - 0-150 Litres
- 2 PODs - 150-250 Litres
- 3 PODs - 250-350 Litres
For use in external canister filters and some large internal filters. Our PODs MUST be placed flat (not squashed up), to maximise exposure to water flow after the biological section to function correctly. Can be used in conjunction with our other products.
- Remove PODs whilst using any fish disease treatment
- In MATURE aquariums, it is recommended that you clean your filter before use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.