The pH of an aquarium is a very important, yet commonly overlooked aquarium water parameter. Maintaining a balanced, stable pH is vital to the health of aquarium livestock and efficiency of the bio-filter. Fritz Aquatics pH products are concentrated, safe and easy-to-use formulations that adjust and maintain the correct pH for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums. With Fritz pH Higher, the pH may be increased to a desired level for aquarium inhabitants.
Directions & Dosage
To increase pH, add 5 ml (1 tsp) per 20 U.S. gallons (76 L) of water. Depending on the initial acidity of your water, several doses may be required to reach the target pH. Wait approximately 10 minutes, re-check the pH level before adding more Fritz pH Higher. If fish are present, limit pH change to 0.2 per day.
- For best results, add pH Higher to a high flow area of your aquarium
- Always check the pH of your water before using pH Higher
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Do not change pH by more than 0.2 units per 24 hours when livestock is present. Test with a reliable pH test kit before and after use
- Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
NOTE: If high levels of ammonia have accumulated due to low pH, raise the pH slowly to prevent generation of high levels of the toxic form of ammonia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.